Walking massage is an invigorating form of massage therapy. By pressing with the feet gives a different feeling to the muscles than normal classical massage would do. This is definitely a massage worth experiencing.
Ayurvedic Walking massage benefits:
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves lymph fluid circulation
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases muscle flexibility
- Relieves pain
- Reduces the amount of stress hormones in the body
- Balances your entire self from head to toe
- Increases the amount of serotonin in the body and thus increases the feeling of well-being
Experientiality is part of life. One cannot know until one has experienced it oneself.
Some customers are worried that this treatment is done by feet. ”What if the pressure is too hard?” ”How does that work?” ”What is Walking Massage”?
Pressure is always adjusted by the customer’s wish. If a customer has some severe problem in some part of the body, that part will be skipped. It will be not touched.
The communication between the masseur and the customer is constant, which ensures just the right pressure in the muscle all the time.
The pressure on the muscle gives the muscle possibility to relax and unwind. In this massage it’s not focused on individual muscles or muscle groups. The body is always treated as whole.
Warm welcome to Ayurvedic Walking Massage!